Friday, August 22, 2008

THE PENGUIN GAMES THAT ROCKKKKKKKK

Ok there may be some spelling mistakes cuz im rushing to get back to the penguin games! So there r 3 events and u complete them by lighting up the lites! they take place at the ski village the iceberg and the underground pool. i told u this was gonna b messy. the blue face paint's in the pizza parlour and the red in the coffee shop. also i am for blue all the way. and b4 i 4get the ice rink u play hockey and to play soccer u have to go to the snow forts and go in where it says penguin stadium. here r the pics:
ME BLUE ALL THE WAY!!

MORE OF MY BLUENESS

BLUE FACE PAINT

the medal u click to start

the list of games

the marathon finish line(cove)

the swimming finish line

the iceberg finishing line

the medal u win

red face paint(eww)


P.S. CHECK OUT MY NEW VID ON UTUBE!! (USERNAME AeroChic777)
P.P.S. IM ROOTING FOR BLUE IF U DIDNT NOTICE. I HATE THE COLOR RED.

1 comments:

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

Hey I just got to say great site!I migh even think about adding you to mine maybe.You really rock no joke.I also like your videos they rock too.I wish I could make vids.