Thursday, September 18, 2008

:'(

I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very srry i havent posted some updates and i am also very very very very very very very verrrrrrrrrryyyyy SAD:'( I CANT GET ON CP:'((((((( its says i need flash player nine and i had it b4 and it just disappeared! i was on like 30 min b4 that 2!! then i get on and get an error message. and my comp says i dont have flash player nine anymore and i try to download and it wont work. so i do all my smarty pants tings i can do to fix it and it wont work!!!!!!!! so if like anyone who works in geek squad is out there and can help me that'd b great:] but otherwise if my family cant get i have to.......:'( quit cp.......
sadly
glynnannsbff possibly the last post ever...............................

0 comments: